With up to 100 exhibitors and a visitor attendance of 2,000, Floodex Europe offers experts in the flood defence industry the ultimate platform to network, exchange ideas and do business. Experience the latest trends and developments in flood defence during 2 days filled with inspiration and innovation!
Don't miss the first Floodex Europe!
- The latest innovations and solutions in the industry
- Networking opportunities & matchmaking sessions
- Up to 2,000 visitors and 100 exhibiting companies
- Free access to the co-located Aquatech Amsterdam
- Free entry to educational sessions
- Floodex Europe and Aquatech Amsterdam are part of the Amsterdam International Water Week
Spotlight on innovation
Floodex Europe offers you a platform where you will discover and experience all the latest products and solutions in flood defence and prevention.
More than an exhibition
Floodex Europe is much more than just an exhibition. Industry experts will come together to share their knowledge in the Floodex Theatre where key leaders present solutions in an interactive and inspiring way.
Complete water platform
Floodex Europe is co-located with the world's leading exhibition for process, drinking and wastewater: Aquatech Amsterdam.
Both Floodex and Aquatech are part of Amsterdam International Water Week 2017.
Floodex Europe offers industry professionals an ultimate opportunity to connect, network and do business!
1078 GZ Amsterdam
As a new exhibitor to this market we found Floodex hugely beneficial.
First time we've done the event, it's been good for us, yesterday was a very busy day and there was a lot of interest in our products.
- Local, Regional & Central Government
- Water Management Associations
- Regional Flood & Coast Authority
- Property Development
- Civil or Structural Engineering
- Contractor / Construction
- Facility Management
- Estate Management
- National Agency
- Water Authority
- Business & Industry
- Non-Government/Membership Organisation
- Manufacturers of equipment for water management
- Flood prevention solutions
- Flood mitigation
- Drains, drainage and SuDS
- Coastal protection, flood barriers, dams, dam systems
- Water and civil engineering
- Construction and planning
- Risk and disaster management
- Weather services
- Research, development, services
- Trade associations & media